The Charity Experience
It is very important that those responsible should feel confident that the objectives of the charity are being fulfilled. Prospect provides this reassurance by:
- Holding an initial meeting to discuss all aspects of the charity’s financial circumstances and its objectives. There is no charge for this meeting. At this meeting we identify the investment strategy that will satisfy the needs of the charity and allocate a suitable benchmark.
- After the account has been set up, you will have direct access to your account manager – either over the telephone or face-to-face. Although an increasingly rare feature in the investment management industry, we truly believe this direct relationship ensures the portfolio will always reflect the charity’s individual circumstances.
- Regular reports – you will receive a hard copy portfolio valuation every three months.
- Online access – through our secure online investor access service, which provides valuations as at the previous night’s close of business and the last two years’ transactions. You will be able to access this with your personal login details whenever you want – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You will receive a monthly newsletter by email, written by Prospect’s Branch Principal, Matthew Hunt. These monthly bulletins have proven extremely popular with clients and intermediaries alike, and Prospect was short listed in the Best Newsletter category for the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2015, 2016 & 2017.
- Investment Seminars.
- Meeting at our or your office when required, usually annually.
- Tax reporting annually is available.