Court of Protection
We can provide specialist investment management for a settlement made as a result of a personal injury or clinical negligence claim. We understand the requirements of the deputy and have tailored our services accordingly.
Our Deputy Review Service offers a formal, structured process to help Deputies fulfil their duties.
We help Deputies to ensure that assets are managed efficiently to maximise returns and minimise risks.
Our Deputy Review Service includes the following:
- Preparation of an Investment Policy Statement to outline aims and objectives
- Agreement of risk profile and asset allocation
- Construction of an investment portfolio to meet the stated objectives and risk profile
- Advice from a financial adviser on the structure of the portfolio to minimise taxation
- Regular portfolio reviews and full reporting to provide a clear audit trail
- Provision of an appropriate benchmark to measure performance
- Regular meetings with Deputies to review strategy