It is very important that you should feel confident that the objectives of your clients are being fulfilled. Prospect provides this reassurance by:
- An initial meeting to discuss all aspects of your client’s financial circumstances and their objectives. There is no charge for this meeting. At this meeting we identify the investment strategy that will satisfy your client’s needs and allocate a benchmark to them.
- After the account has been set up, both you and your client will have direct access to their account manager – either over the telephone or face-to-face. Although an increasingly rare feature in the investment management industry, we truly believe this direct relationship ensures the portfolio will always reflect the client’s individual circumstances.
- Regular reports – your client will receive a hard copy portfolio valuation every three months.
- Online access – through our secure online Investor Access service, which provides valuations as at the previous night’s close of business and the last two years transactions. Your client will be able to access this with their personal login details whenever they want – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Both you and your client will receive a monthly newsletter by email, written by Prospect’s Branch Principal, Matthew Hunt. These monthly bulletins have proven extremely popular with clients and intermediaries alike, and Prospect was short listed in the Best Newsletter category for the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2015, 2016 & 2017.
- Investment Seminars.
- Meeting at your or your client’s home or office when required, usually annually.
- Tax reporting annually is available.
“Price is what you pay. Value is what you get”
Sign up for our Monthly Investment Newsletter
Thanks for signing up!