Financial Planning and Tax
- We focus on maximising total return rather than on just income or capital.
- We will not refrain from selling if there is a taxable gain – we do not let the tax tail wag the dog!
- However, we will review the capital gains position annually to ensure tax allowances are used where practicable and will liaise with you to take into account other external asset transactions.
- We offer joint accounts so tax benefits can be maximised.
- We can provide investment ISAs to save your client tax.
- Pensions – we can’t give advice but we do manage the investments in SIPPs.
- Trusts used for IHT planning – set up by a solicitor or an IFA and managed by Prospect.
- Cash flow analysis – to show your client how different levels of withdrawal, or different investment strategies, may affect the future value of their portfolio.
- Consolidated Tax Voucher (CTV) annually – this details the portfolio’s investment income received over the year.
“Price is what you pay. Value is what you get”
Sign up for our Monthly Investment Newsletter
Thanks for signing up!