Prospect Wealth Management is a wealth management company specialising in professional investment management for private clients, charities and trusts.
Prospect was established by Matthew Hunt with the objective of bringing institutional standards of investment management to the individual investor. In practice, this means three things:
- Quantifying risk and return so that your portfolio is structured to meet your needs precisely.
- Using objective measures of valuation to achieve better than average investment returns.
- Reporting returns on your portfolio relative to your own portfolio benchmark on a regular basis so you can see how we are performing and whether your objectives are being met.
Prospect is a branch and trading name of Raymond James Investments Services (Raymond James). Raymond James is the UK investment management arm of Raymond James Financial Inc., which controls assets of approximately $643 billion for more than 3 million clients worldwide. Raymond James commenced operation in the UK in 2001. The company:
- has over 36,000 client accounts serviced from 93 locations across the UK (31 March 2017)
- controls assets of £7.32 billion (31 March 2017).
- is a member of the London Stock Exchange and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- has access to 23 countries who have multiple exchanges, fund trading in UK and offshore funds, clearing, settlement and custody.
- is a provider of world leading institutional investment solutions including unique manager of manager and fund of fund vehicles.
- is supported by state of the art risk management and research tools.