Financial Planning and Tax
We will work with you or with your financial adviser
• We focus on maximising total return rather than on just income or capital.
• We will not refrain from selling if there is a taxable gain – we do not let the tax tail wag the dog!
• However, we will review the capital gains position annually to ensure tax allowances are used where practicable.
• We offer joint accounts so tax benefits can be maximised.
• We can provide Investment ISAs to save you tax.
• Pensions – we can’t give specific pensions advice but we do manage the investments in SIPPs.
• We can use Trusts for IHT planning – set up by a solicitor or your IFA and managed by Prospect.
• Cash flow analysis – this shows you how different levels of withdrawal or different investment strategies may affect the future value of your portfolio.
• Consolidated Tax Voucher (CTV) annually – this details the portfolio’s investment income received over the year.
For specialist financial planning and tax advice you should seek appropriate advice from a suitably qualified adviser.