The Client Experience
It is very important that you should feel confident and reassured about your portfolio hence we ensure you have multiple means of accessing information related to your investments. In practice, this means:
- An initial meeting to discuss all aspects of your financial circumstances and your objectives. There is no charge for this meeting. At this meeting we identify the investment strategy that will satisfy your needs and allocate a suitable benchmark to you.
- After your account has been set up, you will have direct access to your account manager – either over the telephone or face-to-face. This personal relationship is increasingly rare in the investment management industry, but we believe this direct contact ensures your portfolio will always reflect your individual circumstances.
- Regular reports – you will receive a hard copy portfolio valuation every three months. In addition, you will receive a personalised appraisal of the performance of your portfolio from your account manager.
- Online access – through our secure online Investor Access service, which provides valuations as at the previous night’s close of business and the last two years transactions. You will be able to access this with your personal login details whenever you want – 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You will receive a monthly newsletter by email, written by Prospect’s Branch Principal, Matthew Hunt. These monthly bulletins have proven extremely popular with clients and intermediaries alike, and Prospect has been short listed in the Best Newsletter category for the City of London Wealth Management Awards in 2015, 2016 & 2017.
- Investment Seminars provide updates on investment strategy and allow you to meet other Prospect clients.
- Meeting at your home or office when required, usually annually.
- Tax reporting annually is available, including information on capital gains for your annual assessment.