Trust Review Service
Our Trust Review Service offers a formal, structured process to help trustees and their advisers fulfil their fiduciary duties and demonstrate compliance with the Trustee Act 2000.
We help trustees to ensure that trust assets are managed efficiently to maximise returns and minimise risks.
Our Trust Review Service includes the following:
- Preparation of an Investment Policy Statement to outline aims and objectives
- Agreement of risk profile and asset allocation
- Construction of an investment portfolio to meet the stated objectives and risk profile
- Advice on the structure of the trust to minimise taxation
- Regular portfolio reviews and full reporting to provide a clear audit trail
- Provision of an appropriate benchmark to measure performance
- Regular meetings with trustees and beneficiaries, where appropriate, to review strategy